Planned Parenthood is one of my favorite non-profit organizations. It the world’s largest single provider of reproductive health services and serves millions of people by providing free and inexpensive birth control, cancer screenings, and STD tests. As a young low-income woman, Planned Parenthood has provided me with these important health services for years and I want to give back, but I can’t do it alone!
Quick Info about Planned Parenthood
– Planned Parenthood provides nearly 500,000 Pap tests and 550,000 breast exams nationally each year.
– Planned Parenthood provides sexual and reproductive health care, education, and information to 4,665,000 people worldwide each year.
– Planned Parenthood has more than 60 independent local affiliates that operate more than 700 health centers throughout the United States, providing high-quality services to people where they’re needed most.
– Planned Parenthood is there for people struggling to access care. Nearly 80% of Planned Parenthood patients have incomes just above or below the federal poverty line.
– Planned Parenthood is leading the charge for women’s health and rights — advocating at the local, state, and federal level for laws that protect a woman’s ability to make her own health care decisions, and working to expand accessible and quality care.
My streams will be 8 hours long and broadcast on my Twitch from March 4 – March 6.
Support me in my effort by donating on my donations page!
Becca’s streams will be 8 hours long and broadcast on my Twitch on Febuary 20, 23, and 27.
Support her in her effort by donating on her donations page!
Are you interested in participating in this event? Check out the Play for Planned Parenthood website to learn about how you can get involved. Signing up is super simple and you can make a huge difference in the lives of individuals in need of health care.